Template:Detroit Department of Transportation route infobox
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Days of Operation||MISSING|
|Vehicles Used||Gillig Low Floor, New Flyer Industries D40LF, New Flyer Industries XD40, New Flyer Industries XDE40|
|Average Daily Weekday Ridership (2014)||MISSING|
How to use the Template
Fill in the fields in this order:
- Route Route name and number
- Communities Served Community(ies) the route passes through
- Route Type The type of route it is classified under according to it's color on it's schedule. NOTE: Downtown routes have green schedules, north-south routes have purple schedules, east-west routes have blue schedules and express/direct routes and routes 26 and 42 have tan schedules.
- Days of Operation The days of the week the route operates.
- Vehicles Used The model of bus used on this route.
- Terminal The terminal the route operates out of
- Average Daily Weekday Ridership (2014) Use as source: 
NOTE: All fields must be filled out for the template to function. If there are any fields missing, MISSING will appear to notify you the template has not been filled in correctly.