Talk:Toronto Transit Commission
Can't forget references too
NSX 21:15, 18 June 2007 (PDT)
Added active bus fleet roster. To add retired buses, rail vehicles, and workcars
NSX 21:00, 18 June 2007 (PDT)
Active fleet change to 'Fleet'?
Since retired vehicles are shown, it contradicts the 'active' part.
Motion to change just to Fleet Rosters or other similar name, suggestions welcome.
NSX 19:42, 19 June 2007 (PDT)
A possible suggestion could be that buses that are in the process of being retired (such as the D901's, GM Fishbowls and Classics) have a box in both the 'Active' and 'Inactive' tables. In the 'Active' table, a note can be placed saying that these buses are currently in the process of being retired. The number of buses remaining can be added as well, and a date (Month/Year is fine) to tell when that was accurate.
YRTeen 14:01, 31 August 2007 (EDT)
Retired in ____?
Should the retired buses have the date of retirement listed in the table? For example, the recently-retired D901's could have 1985/86-2007 in the year column, or have a seperate column for 'Retired in'.
User:YRTeen, September 24, 2007, 17:33
Add the 'retired' column, as I have done for Mississauga, because buses manufactured between two years are referred to as Year1-Year2, so it would cause confusion Orion VIII 16:38, 24 September 2007 (PDT)
Retired vehicles - 1000, 2000
Neither of these were owned by the TTC, and so should be removed from the retired vehicles listing.
Subway Fleet pages
February 2008 Service Summary
According to the service summary, there are currently 206 New Looks in service, yet our current fleet roster states around 313. The same issue occurs with the Classics. Are/Have some been removed from service? - Enzo Aquarius 11:23, 14 February 2008 (CST)
The service summary has a number of inaccuracies in it. We have 31 photos of VII NGs in service, however the service summary only states 26 are. There are number of other inaccuracies (for example, 129 is still listed as non-accessible). For now, keep with our observations. YRTeen 16:29, 14 February 2008 (CST)
Service Summary listed fleet information as January 4th, IIRC. That information is not to be used.
Besides, Me and my brother have about 55 individual NG photos. D. Yip 17:38, 14 February 2008 (CST)
ICTS vs. SRT
The current setup has anyone clicking "ICTS" in the vehicles section forwarded to a de-facto history of the SRT. I don't think this is right, but at the same time, where would we put a history of the SRT? Dan --Smallspy 08:55, 25 June 2008 (CDT)
- I've attempted to rectify the problem. Let me know what you think. :) Orion VIII 09:01, 25 June 2008 (CDT)
- I suppose that I could have done that, but yeah, that looks a lot cleaner/more in line with the rest of the page. Thanks. Dan --Smallspy 09:03, 25 June 2008 (CDT)
- No problem! I suppose we should now make the Toronto Transit Commission Scarborough Rapid Transit page exclusively about the RT Line, moving mechanical and developmental history to the UTDC ICTS page, seeing as the same trains and technology are used in at least two other places. Orion VIII 09:08, 25 June 2008 (CDT)
- I was going to work on the history of the vehicles - that's how this all came about. Of course, if someone else wants to start it, I'm not one to complain. Dan --Smallspy 09:46, 25 June 2008 (CDT)
Which is it going to be - sorted by year of purchase or construction, or sorted by fleet number. It's a kind of bastardization right now that doesn't work at all. Dan --Smallspy 13:49, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
- It's been taken care of, and is now consistent with the active vehicles roster. Dan--Smallspy 21:03, 10 November 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks for adding the trolley buses - I think they had been completely forgotten about. YRTeen 22:57, 10 November 2008 (UTC)
Trolley Bus 9020
It should probably be removed from the Leased/Demonstrators listing. It was always owned by the TTC (not leased), and already has a listing further up in the trolley bus roster as 9200. Dan --Smallspy 13:50, 27 October 2009 (UTC)
Should I add a fare section that describes how the fare system work and also a section about transfers and how to read them? --Noahrp24 18:35, 30 June 2014 (EST)
Section: Community Bus.
I was just looking at the roster for the current Community Bus fleet.
Can someone confirm if the wording correct that it's "formally", not "formerly"?
I think the intent is the latter.