TEMSA TS 35
|TEMSA TS 35|
|Years of manufacture||2008 to 2016|
The TEMSA TS 35 is an integral, midsize motorcoach that was available in the United States through CH Bus Sales. The TS 35 was derived from TEMSA's Safari series of coaches and was adapted for the United States. It has simplified headlight clusters and features a more pronounced bumper. The TS 35 was also available with an optional wheelchair lift. In 2016, TEMSA launched the successor to the TS 35, the TS 35E.
- Length: 35'
- Width: 100"
- Height: 11' 6"
- Wheelbase: 214"
- GVWR: 42 700 lb.
- Caterpillar C9 EPA 2007 9.3 litre, 350 hp (2008-2010)
- Cummins ISL EPA 2007 8.9 litre, 365 hp (2008-2010)
- Cummins ISL EPA 2010/2013 8.9 litre, 345 hp (2011-2018)
- Cummins L9 EPA 2017 8.9 litre, 350 hp (2019-present)
- Allison B500 with optional retarder
- Caterpillar CX28 (no longer offered)
- Caterpillar CX31 (no longer offered)
- Knorr disc brakes
- Academy Bus Lines - Hoboken, NJ
- AFC Transportation - Houston, TX
- Bloomington Shuttle - Bloomington, IN
- Brown Coach - Amsterdam, NY
- Capitol Bus Lines - West Columbia, SC
- Cardinal Buses - Middlebury, IN
- Cavallo Bus - Springfield, MO
- County Coach Corporation (Jak Rabbit Lines) - Westchester, NY
- Cowtown Bus Charters - Fort Worth, TX
- David Thomas Tours - Philadelphia, PA
- Excursions Trailways - Fort Wayne, IN
- Gotta Go Trailways - Fort Worth, TX
- Jefferson Lines - Minneapolis, MN
- Lone Star Coaches - Grand Prairie, TX
- Lamers Bus Lines - Green Bay, WI
- Lorenz Bus Service - Minneapolis, MN
- Minnesota Coaches - Duluth, Faribault, Farmington, Fergus Falls, Hastings, Minneapolis, Rochester, St. Paul, MN
- Pacific Coachways - Garden Grove, CA
- Ready Bus Line - La Crescent, MN
- Rochester Bus Service - Hastings, MN
- SFO Limo - San Francisco, CA
- Skyliner Bus - Astoria, NY
- Southern Coaches - Dothan, AL
- Trobec's Bus Service - St. Stephen, MN
- TUI Bus Services - Dallas, TX
- Vandalia Bus Lines - St. Louis, MO
- Village Charters - Wichita, KS
- Wynne Motor Coaches - Dallas, TX
- The Illustrated Guide to North American Buses - Bus Exchange Magazine