TEMSA TS 30
|TEMSA TS 30|
|Years of manufacture||2012 to present|
The TEMSA TS 30 is an integral, midsize motorcoach that is distributed by CH Bus Sales in the United States. It made its debut at the 2012 UMA EXPO. The TS 30 is derived from TEMSA's MD 9 mini coach. It uses North American components such as powertrain, mirrors, and lighting system.
The original design of the TS 30 looked very similar to the MD 9. Unlike the MD 9, however, the TS 30 did not feature a flush-mounted windshield. There was also an option of not having a rear window. The side window line on the TS 30 was simplified.
At BusCon 2019, TEMSA introduced their redesigned TS 30. It features many of the aesthetic aspects of the redesigned MD 9, as well as those of the Avenue Electron. The front end features sweeping lines and a characteristic sculpted three-piece bumper. The rear features a rear window and new tail lights in a metallic red bezel. Inside, the drivers area was enlarged and the consoles were reorganized. The parcel racks feature continuous lighting and redesigned multisets.
To accommodate passengers in wheelchairs, the TS 30 is available with an optional lift.
|30.64'||2012 to 2019|
|130.68”||2012 to 2019|
|181"||2012 to 2019|
|Cummins ISB6.7 6.7 litre, 250 hp||EPA 2010, OBD13, GHG14, OBD16||2012 to 2017|
|Cummins B6.7 6.7 litre, 250 hp||GHG17||2017 onwards|
|Allison B300 with optional retarder||2012 onwards|
|Eaton EDCO-6F107A||2019 onwards|
|Front: ZF RL 55 EC|
|Rear: DANA PEI 3175|
|Knorr disc brakes|
- Academy Bus Lines - Hoboken, NJ
- AFC Transportation - Houston, TX
- Amador Stage Lines - Sacramento, CA
- Arrow Stage Lines - Omaha, NE
- Black Tie Transportation - Pleasanton, CA
- Corporate Coaches - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Eyre Bus Service - Glenelg, MD
- Gotta Go Trailways - Fort Worth, TX
- Holiday Tours - Randleman, NC
- Hotard Coaches - New Orleans, LA
- King Ward Coach Lines - Chicopee, MA
- LOOP Transportation - San Francisco, CA
- Martz Trailways - Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Northfield Lines - Northfield, MN
- Premier Transportation - Knoxville, TN
- Royal Star Hawaii - Honolulu, HI