T:Go Transit is a public transportation service in the Town of Tillsonburg, Ontario.
- Transit service in Tillsonburg (Tillsonburg Transit) had previously operated until the end of 2001.
- A pilot shared-taxi service was operated for six weeks in October and November 2013.
- The community initiative was launched on April 4, 2016 after two years of study and planning. Service was in the form of a Call-N-Ride using a Ford Transit run by Tillsonburg Community Living.
- Transit service was transferred to The BTS Network in August 2018, fixed route service began shortly after that. Service rebranded as T:Go Transit
- Transit service was transferred to Voyago in July 2020 to coincide with the rescheduled launch of the Inter-Community Transit routes. New 20 passenger buses were acquired for the service.
Service operates Monday to Friday using two routes.
- In-Town Service
- Blue Line (operating between the hours of 6am and 8am and between 2pm and 4pm)
- Red Line (operating between the hours of 8am and 2pm and between 4pm and 6pm)
Beginning August 4th, 2020, the Inter-Community Transit project will launch with four routes:
- Route 1 - Tillsonburg-Woodstock-Ingersoll (Monday to Friday)
- Route 2 - Tillsonburg-Courtland-Delhi (Tuesday and Friday)
- Route 3 - Tillsonburg-Port Burwell (Tuesday and Friday)
- Route 4 - Tillsonburg-Dorchester-London (Monday and Wednesday)
The Inter-Community Transit Project is part of the newly formed Southwest Community Transit.
Dial-a-ride is available Monday to Friday from 6 am to 6 pm. (Call 226-641-6821)
Active Roster under Voyago Transportation
|GM Vortec 6.0L||GM 6L90 6 speed automatic|
Roster under The BTS Network
|Chrysler Pentastar 3.6L Gasoline||Chrysler 62TE|
Roster under Tillsonburg Community Living