Suburban Mobility Authority for Regional Transportation route 530 'Schoenherr'
|Communities Served||Sterling Heights, Warren, Detroit|
|Route Type||Commuter Route|
|Days of Operation||Monday-Friday peak hours|
|Vehicles Used||Gillig Low Floor 40', Gillig BRT 40' (HEV), New Flyer Industries D40LF|
|Vehicles at Peak||3|
|Average Daily Weekday Ridership (2018)||134|
530 Schoenherr is a bus route operated by the Suburban Mobility Authority for Regional Transportation in metropolitan Detroit, Michigan, United States.
This route services Schoenherr Road south of South Cove Drive. Service on this route is provided during peak/rush hours on weekdays only. This route only travels south to Detroit in the morning and north to the Lakeside Mall Hub in the afternoon.
- October 1, 1973 - Route introduced, operated by the Southeastern Michigan Transportation Authority through a "purchase-of-service" agreement with the Great Lakes Transit Corporation. It initially services Schoenherr Road between 14 Mile Road and 8 Mile Road and 8 Mile Road between Schoenherr Road and Eastland Center.
- April 1, 1974 - SEMTA takes complete control of this route.
- Summer 1975 - Route numbered 530 by SEMTA.
- January 17, 1989 - Service carried on by SMART.
- September 4, 2007 - Midday service is eliminated.
Last updated: Unknown
|Frequency||Buses Used||First bus||Last bus||Notes|
|Weekday Midday||Route does not operate.|
|Weekday Evening||Route does not operate.|
|Saturday||Route does not operate.|
|Sunday||Route does not operate.|