Suburban Mobility Authority for Regional Transportation route 250 'Ford Road'
|Communities Served||Westland, Garden City, Dearborn Heights, Dearborn|
|Route Type||Crosstown Route|
|Days of Operation||Monday-Friday|
|Vehicles Used||Gillig BRT 40' (HEV), New Flyer Industries D40LF, New Flyer Industries DE60LF|
|Vehicles at Peak||2 (interlined with route 140)|
|Average Daily Weekday Ridership (2018)||390|
250 Ford Road is a bus route operated by the Suburban Mobility Authority for Regional Transportation in metropolitan Detroit, Michigan, United States.
This route primarily services Warren Road between the Westland Meijer store and Central City Parkway, Central City Parkway between Warren Road and Westland Center, Wayne Road between Westland Center and Ford Road, Ford Road between Wayne Road and Evergreen Road, Evergreen Road between Ford Road and Michigan Avenue and Michigan Avenue between Evergeen Road and the John D. Dingell Transit Center. This route also services Fairlane Town Center and Westland Center. Most trips are interlined with route 140 at the John D. Dingell Transit Center.
- December 11, 1995 - Service to downtown Detroit is eliminated, with route 250 now terminating at Fairlane Town Center.
- December 12, 2011 - Due to systemwide service cuts, weekend service is eliminated.
- April 6, 2015 - After SMART is permitted into the John D. Dingell Transit Center, route 250 replaces route 140 between the Transit Center and Fairlane Town Center.
Last updated: June 20, 2016
|Frequency||Buses Used||First bus||Last bus||Notes|
|Saturday||Route does not operate.|
|Sunday||Route does not operate.|
- 250 FORD RD ~ 250 TO WESTLAND
- 250 FORD RD ~ 250 TO DEARBORN ~ 250 TRANSIT CENTER