StarTrans Bus Senator E-LO
|StarTrans Bus Senator E-LO|
|Years of manufacture||2009 to ?|
The StarTrans Bus Senator E-LO (E Series Low Floor) was a low floor cutaway bus built on the Ford E-450 chassis. The Sentator E-LO was launched on September 21, 2009. Like the StarTrans Bus Senator, it used a steel cage body clad in fibreglass panels with fibreglass reinforced panel sidewalls. The E-LO had a 42 inch wide door with a ramp allowing for the entry of mobility aids.
- Width: 96"
- Height: 114"
- Wheelbase: 158" or 176"
- GVWR: 14,500 lbs
- Ford 5R110
- All wheel disc
- Manchester Transit Authority (MTA) - Manchester, NH
- North County Transit District (Breeze) - Oceanside, CA
- Riverside Transit Agency - Riverside, CA
- StarTrans press release, startransbus.com, retreived on 2010-12-16
- StarTrans Bus Senator E-LO Brochure, startransbus.com, retreived on 2010-12-16