align=" right" class=" wikitable"
! align="center" colspan="2" style="background:#
efefef;" | <big>Thomas Built Buses - FS-65</big>
|colspan="2"| [[Image:Golden Arrow 376.jpg|300px]]
| align="center" colspan="2" | [[Thomas Built Buses]] - FS-65 |-| '''Years of manufacture''' || 1995-2006
| '''Length''' ||
| '''Width''' ||
| '''Power/Fuel''' || Diesel
The '''[[Thomas Built Buses]] FS-65' '' is a Type C school bus built on the Frieghtliner FS-65 chassis. The body is essentially he same conventional Type C body Thomas has offered on other chassis for many years. The FS-65 chassis was first offered in 1995, and was made the standard Type C chassis for Thomas, when Thomas was acquired by Freightliner Group.
On December 13, 2006, Thomas
Built Buses delivered the last FS-65 school bus , and the FS-65 was replaced by the [[Thomas Built Buses Saf-T-Liner C2|Saf-T-Liner C2]]. A total of 62,764 Freightliner FS-65 chassis have been produced.
Image:Southland Transportation 756.jpg|A shorter, low-roof model of the FS-65.
* [[Elk Island Schools]] - Sherwood Park, Fort Saskatchewan, Vegreville, Counties of Strathcona, Lamont, and Minburn, AB
* [[Golden Arrow School Buses]] - Edmonton, AB
* [[Red Arrow Student Transportation Services]] (now [[Southland Transportation]]) - Edmonton, AB
* [[Southland Transportation]] - Calgary, AB
* [http:/ /www.thomasbus.com/bus-models/type-c/fs65-retired.asp Thomas retires the FS-65]
[[Category:Thomas Built Buses|FS-65]]