Rider Express Transportation is a company that provides scheduled passenger transportation and parcel express services based out of Regina, Saskatchewan and operating in Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia.
The company received authority to begin operating regularly scheduled bus service immediately after the closure of the Saskatchewan Transportation Company (STC) on May 31, 2017.
The company received operating authorities in Manitoba, Alberta and British Columbia to offer regularly scheduled bus service after the closure of routes operated in Western Canada by Greyhound Canada on October 31, 2018.
Motor Coach & Van
Rider Express operates motor coach and van services in the provinces of Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia as follows:
- Daily : Regina—Saskatoon
- Sunday to Friday : Saskatoon—Prince Albert
- Sunday to Friday : Regina—Saskatoon—Lloydminster—Edmonton
- Friday & Sunday : Regina—Calgary
- Daily : Calgary—Vancouver
- Monday-Wednesday-Friday : Regina—Prince Albert
Main Depot Facilities
- Regina Depot - 1517 11th Ave,
- Davidson - Coop Gas Bar
- Saskatoon Depot - #36 - 1736 Quebec Ave.
- Prince Albert Depot - 267 32nd St. W.
- North Battleford - Hwy 16 Bypass – Petro Canada
- Lloydminster - 5411 44th St. – Days INN
- Vegreville - 6813 AB-16A – Fas Gas
- Sherwood Park - Esso Gas Station at 26 Strathmoor Dr
- Edmonton - Edmonton INN at 11834 Kingsway Ave NW
- Moose Jaw - Fas Gas Plus at 2-1700 Lakeview Rd
- Swift Current - 7-Eleven 720 South Service Road
- Medicine Hat - Husky Gas Station-561 15 st SW
- Brooks - Flying J – 1260 Cassils Rd E
- Strathmore - Esso Gas- 503 Highway 1
- Calgary - Westbrook Mall, Between Entrance 5-6, 1200 37 St SW
- Banff - 100 Gopher St. Brewster Sightseeing
- Golden - Husky – 1050 Trans Canada Hwy #1
- Revelstoke - 122 Highway 23 N Revelstoke- Frontier Hotel
- Kamloops - Petro Canada at 1522 Versatile Dr.
- Chilliwack - Husky – 7620A Vedder Road
- Abbotsford - Abbotsford International Airport
- Vancouver - Curbside on 1150 Station St – Bus Terminal
|5||1994-97||Prevost||H3-41||Detroit Diesel Series 50||
- Personal notes and sightings