Richmond Hill Transit
Richmond Hill Transit was established in 1960 in order to provide public transit service in Richmond Hill. Richmond Hill Transit was initially operated by Trailways of Canada Limited. Travelways took over the provision of this service in 1976. It was later taken over by Laidlaw Transit in the 1980's followed by Pacific Western Transportation in the mid to late 1990's.
- 1A Mill Street (now parts of YRT routes 83 Trench and 90 Leslie South).
- 1C Yonge-Bayview-Elgin Mills (now parts of YRT routes 90 Leslie South, 91A Bayview South and 99 Yonge South).
- 2 Leslie-Spadina-Valleymede-Major Mackenzie (now parts of YRT routes 82 Valleymede-Spadina and 86 Weldrick-Newkirk).
- 3 Bayview-Carville-Pearson-Spring Garden-Mill-Yonge (now YRT route 83/83A Trench).
- 4 Newkirk-Yonge (now part of YRT routes 86 Weldrick-Newkirk and 99 Yonge South).
- 5 16th Avenue-Carville-Rodick (now YRT route 85A Rutherford-16th).
- 6 Weldrick-Palmer (now part of YRT route 86 Weldrick-Newkirk).
- 7 Major Mackenzie (now part of YRT route 4 Major Mackenzie).
- 8 Bathurst (now YRT route 88 Bathurst).
Buses with unknown fleet numbers
|Fleet Number||Thumbnail||Year||Manufacturer||Model Number||Engine||Transmission||Notes|
|Prevost||H3-41||This bus should have Pacific Western Transportation Livery|
|Prevost||H3-45||This bus should have Pacific Western Transportation Livery|
|MCI||MC-9||Ex-Can-ar Coach Service #?|