Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 90 'Hurdman/Greenboro'
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Route 90 is a bus route operated by OC Transpo in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Route 90 is a frequent route that runs through southeast Ottawa.
October 6th, 2019
- Replaces Route 87 between Hurdman and Greenboro only.
- Trips to St. Patrick's Home on Riverside will be renumbered as Route 190.
January 5th, 2020
- To Greenboro: First-morning trip starts at Hurdman at 6:07 AM (previously started from Riverside/Uplands at 6:25 AM).
- To Hurdman: Frequency adjusted to every 12 min. between 7 AM and 8 AM.
May 3rd, 2020
- Line 2 train service at Mooney's Bay and Greenboro will be replaced with Line 2 Bus service in preparations for the launch of Stage 2 LRT in 2022.
Previous route maps
Points of Interest/Popular Locations
- Billings Bridge Shopping Centre
- Herongate Mall
- St. Patrick HS