Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 88 'Hurdman/Terry Fox'
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Route 88 is a bus route operated by OC Transpo in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Route 88 is a frequent crosstown route that runs from Hurdman Station to Terry Fox Station in Kanata.
April 23rd, 2017
- Route 118 is renumbered to new frequent Route 88 in preparations for the launch of the O-Train Confederation Line in 2018.
June 25th, 2017
- New routing and stop locations at Hurdman Station.
May 3rd, 2020
- Line 2 train service at Mooney's Bay will be replaced with Line 2 Bus service in preparations for the launch of Stage 2 LRT in 2022.
Previous route maps
Points of Interest/Popular Locations
- Algonquin College
- Bells Corners
- Billings Bridge Mall
- Central Experimental Farm (Sundays)
- Hazeldean Mall
- Kanata Client Service Centre
- Kanata Centrum
- Kanata Recreation Complex
- Queensway Carleton Hospital
- Riverside Medical Centre
- Ron Maislin Playhouse