Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 82 'Lincoln Fields/Craig Henry & Bayshore'
Route 82 is a bus route operated by OC Transpo in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Route 82 is a local route that serves the Craig Henry area of Western Ottawa. Some trips serve the Pinecrest Mall. Peak period trips bypass Newhaven and Majestic in additonal to starting/ending at Tunney's Pasture Station.
April 23rd, 2017
- Route 172 is renumbered to new local Route 82 in preparations for the launch of the O-Train Confederation Line in 2018.
June 24th, 2018
- Route now serves Knoxdale/West Hunt Club on select trips on Saturday due to low ridership on Route 174's Saturday trips.
October 6th, 2019
- Will be extended to Tunney’s Pasture Station during peak periods.
December 22nd, 2019
- From Tunney's Pasture to Greenbank/Craig Henry: Afternoon trip added at 4:35 PM.
Previous route maps
Points of Interest/Popular Locations
- Algonquin College
- Bayshore Shopping Centre
- Lincoln Fields Shopping Centre
- Pinecrest Mall