Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 81 'Tunney's Pasture/Clyde'
Route 81 is a bus route operated by OC Transpo in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Route 81 is a local route that serves the Westboro, Mechanicsville, Iris & Bel-Air Heights areas of western Ottawa. Buses bypass Westgate shopping centre in peak periods.
April 23rd, 2017
- Route 151 is renumbered to new local Route 81 in preparations for the launch of the O-Train Confederation Line in 2018.
October 6th, 2019
- Will no longer serve Westboro Station.
- Service through Westboro Beach will be replaced by Route 16 and Route 153.
- Service will be increased to operate 7 days/week.
Previous route maps
Points of Interest/Popular Locations
- Westgate Mall
- Tunney's Pasture federal offices