Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 80 'Barrhaven Centre/Tunney's Pasture'
Route 80 is a bus route operated by OC Transpo in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Route 80 is a frequent local route that serves the Westboro, north/south Nepean and Barrhaven areas. Service runs every 15 minutes in the mid-day between Tunney's Pasture Station and MacFarlane.
April 23rd, 2017
- Route 176 is renumbered to new frequent Route 80 in preparations for the launch of the O-Train Confederation Line in 2018.
June 24th, 2018
- Shortened to Tunney’s Pasture in the east due to the station being well served.
- Trips currently starting or ending at LeBreton or Mackenzie King will do so at Tunney’s Pasture instead.
- Many routes provide a downtown connection. Please use the Travel Planner to find out your options.
October 15th, 2018
- An additional trip to Auriga/Deakin will depart from Tunney’s Pasture at 6:51 PM on weekdays.
December 22nd, 2019
- From Tunney's Pasture to Barrhaven Centre: Afternoon trip added at 4:41 PM.
Previous route maps
Points of Interest/Popular Locations
- Barrhaven Marketplace
- RCMP (73 Leikin)
- Tunney's Pasture
- Westgate Mall