Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 64 'Morgan's Grant/Lincoln Fields & Mackenzie King'
Route 64 is a bus route operated by OC Transpo in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Route 64 is a local limited service route that runs from the Morgan's Grant community in Kanata North to Tunney's Pasture station. This route only runs 5 days a week and only runs until 7 PM, disqualifying it from receiving "Local Route" classification instead of "Local Limited Service".
December 25th, 2016
- New local route that replaces a portion of express Route 64 in preparations for the launch of the O-Train Confederation Line in 2018.
February 2nd, 2016
- Route only allows passengers to get off between Queensway and Westoboro stations during eastbound trips that extend to either Mackenzie King or LeBreton.
December 24th, 2017
- Route now serves Moodie Station and travels to Bayshore Station via Transitway instead of Hwy 417.
March 25th, 2018
- Route no longer does a full loop around Innovation twice.
June 24th, 2018
- Route is extended to serve Tunney's Pasture at all times for better connections to the future O-Train Line.
Ocotber 6th, 2019
- Will end at Tunney's Pasture Station.
Previous route maps
Points of Interest/Popular Locations
- Bayshore Shopping Centre
- Tunney's Pasture