Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 63 'Briarbrook/Lincoln Fields & Mackenzie King'
Route 63 is a bus route operated by OC Transpo in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Route 63 is a rapid route that runs from the Briarbrook area of Kanata North to Tunney's Pasture station. During peak period it will be extended to and from Gatineau.
December 25th, 2016
- Routes 60 and 93 are combined into new rapid Route 63 in preparations for the launch of the O-Train Confederation Line in 2018.
February 2nd, 2017
- Route only allows passengers to get off between Queensway and Westoboro stations during eastbound trips that extend to either Mackenzie King or LeBreton.
December 24th, 2017
- Route now serves Moodie Station and travels to Bayshore Station via Transitway instead of Hwy 417.
March 25th, 2018
- Route no longer does a full loop around Innovation twice.
June 24th, 2018
- Route is extended to serve Tunney's Pasture at all times for better connections to the future O-Train Line 1.
October 6th, 2019
- Will be extended to Gatineau during peak-periods.
Previous route maps
Points of Interest/Popular Locations
- Bayshore Shopping Centre
- Bayview O-Train Station (peak)
- Kanata North
- Tunney's Pasture Federal Government Offices