Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 62 'St-Laurent/Terry Fox & Stittsville'
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Route 62 is a bus route operated by OC Transpo in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
April 23, 2017
- Route 92 was re-branded and renumbered to new rapid Route 62 in preparations for the launch of the O-Train Confederation Line in 2018.
September 3rd, 2017
- Route 162 replaces Route 62 between Terry Fox and Stittsville during evening and weekends.
December 24th, 2017
- Route now serves Moodie Station, in addition to serving the transitway between Bayshore and Moodie instead of using Hwy. 417.
October 6th, 2019
- Will end at Tunney's Pasture.
Previous route maps
Points of Interest/Popular Locations
- Bayshore Shopping Centre
- Goulburn Recreational Centre
- Kanata Centrum
- Lincoln Fields Shopping Centre
- Pinecrest Shopping Centre
- Tunney's Pasture government complex
- Westboro Village