Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 298 'Hurdman/Conroy'
Route 298 was a bus route operated by OC Transpo in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Route 298 was a Connexion route that connected the communities of South Keys & Greenboro with Hurdman station. Service operated Monday to Friday from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM (AM peak) and 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM (PM peak).
December 25th, 2016
- Route 43 is renumbered to new Connexion Route 298 in preparations for the launch of the O-Train Confederation Line in 2018.
June 25th, 2017
- New routing and stop locations at Hurdman Station.
September 3rd, 2017
- Route is cancelled and combined with Route 114 to become new frequent Route 40.
- Service will remain the same with peak periods trips extending from Greenboro Station to Hurdman Station Monday-Friday during AM peak periods with the reverse in the PM peak.
Points of Interest/Popular Locations
- Billings Bridge S.C.
- O-Train (Greenboro Station)
- Hurdman Station