Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 290 'Hurdman/McCarthy'
Route 290 is a bus route operated by OC Transpo in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Route 290 is a Connexion route that runs through the Billings Bridge, Confederation Heights and Riverside park areas of Southeast Ottawa. Service operates Monday to Friday from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM (AM peak) and 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM (PM peak).
December 25th, 2016
- Route 140 is renumbered to new Connexion Route 290 in preparations for the launch of the O-Train Confederation Line in 2018.
June 25th, 2017
- New routing and stop locations at Hurdman Station.
May 3rd, 2020
- Line 2 train service at Mooney's Bay will be replaced with Line 2 Bus service in preparations for the launch of Stage 2 LRT in 2022.
Previous route maps
Points of Interest/Popular Locations
- Billings Bridge Shopping Centre
- Canada Post HQ
- Confederation O-Train Station
- Ottawa Hospital - Riverside Campus