Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 277 'Mackenzie King/Nepean Woods'
Route 277 is a bus route operated by OC Transpo in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Route 277 is a Connexion route that runs from Stoneway to Tunney's Pasture Station. Service operates Monday to Friday from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM (AM peak) and 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM (PM peak).
December 25th, 2016
- Route 77 is renumbered to new Connexion Route 277 in preparations for the launch of the O-Train Confederation Line in 2018.
- Express premium no longer required.
- No longer stops at Westboro, Dominion, Lincoln Fields, Queensway or Iris stations in the PM peak.
April 23rd, 2017
- Larger buses used on some trips to increase capacity.
December 24th, 2017
- Will be split into two routes for better travel times:
- Route 277 will be shortened to start/end at Nepean Woods Station.
- New Connexion Route 278 will serve Cresthaven Drive in Barrhaven.
November 15th, 2018
- There will be an extra morning trip provided on Route 277 from Nepean Woods. These additional trips will increase service capacity and schedule reliability for Barrhaven bus riders.
October 6th, 2019
- Will end at Tunney's Pasture Station. Service to downtown will be replaced by O-Train Line 1.
January 5th, 2020
- Will no longer serve Baseline Station, West Hunt Club Road or Nepean Sportsplex in the PM.
- From Tunney's Pasture to Nepean Woods: Afternoon trip added at 3:00 PM.
Previous route maps
Points of Interest/Popular Locations
- VIA Rail - Fallowfield station
- Nepean Sportsplex
- Algonquin College
- Westboro Station
- Tunney's Pasture Station