Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 275 'Mackenzie King/Cambrian'
Route 275 is a bus route operated by OC Transpo in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Route 275 is a Connexion route that runs from Cambrian to Tunney's Pasture Station. Service operates Monday to Friday from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM (AM peak) and 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM (PM peak).
December 23rd, 2018
- New Connexion route that will use Route 95's routing between Fallowfield Station and the Minto Recreation Centre, and will follow the same routing as other Barrhaven Connexion routes between Fallowfield and Mackenzie King.
October 6th, 2019
- Will end at Tunney's Pasture Station. Service to downtown will be replaced by O-Train Line 1.
January 5th, 2020
- Will no longer serve Baseline Station, West Hunt Club Road or Nepean Sportsplex in the PM.
- From Tunney's Pasture to Cambrian: 4 afternoon-peak trips added at 3:42 PM, 4:17 PM, 5:15 PM and 5:31 PM.
March 30th, 2020
- Due to low ridership from the COVID-19 outbreak, Route 275 will be cancelled until further notice.
- Alternative service is available on Routes 75
Previous route maps
Points of Interest/Popular Locations
- VIA Rail - Fallowfield station
- Nepean Sportsplex
- Algonquin College
- Westboro Station
- Tunney's Pasture Station