Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 271 'Mackenzie King/Stoneway'
Route 271 is a bus route operated by OC Transpo in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Route 271 is a Connexion route that runs from Stoneway to Tunney's Pasture Station. Service operates Monday to Friday from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM (AM peak) and 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM (PM peak).
December 25th, 2016
- Route 71 is renumbered to new Connexion Route 271 in preparations for the launch of the O-Train Confederation Line in 2018.
- Express premium no longer required.
- No longer stops at Westboro, Dominion, Lincoln Fields, Queensway or Iris stations in the PM peak.
April 23rd, 2017
- Larger buses used on some trips to increase capacity.
December 24th, 2017
- Homebound destination name will be changed to “Stoneway” instead of “Barrhaven”.
October 6th, 2019
- Will end at Tunney's Pasture Station. Service to downtown will be replaced by O-Train Line 1.
January 5th, 2020
- Will no longer serve Baseline Station, West Hunt Club Road or Nepean Sportsplex in the PM.
Previous route maps
Points of Interest/Popular Locations
- VIA Rail - Fallowfield station
- Nepean Sportsplex
- Algonquin College
- Westboro Station
- Tunney's Pasture Station