Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 267 'Mackenzie King/Glen Cairn'
Route 267 is a bus route operated by OC Transpo in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Route 267 is a peak period connexion route that operates from southern Kanata, through Downtown and ends at Mackenzie King station. Service operates Monday to Friday from 6:00 to 9:00 (AM peak) and 3:00 to 6:00 (PM peak).
December 25th, 2016
- Rebranded and renumbered to Connexion route 267 from green express route 62, eliminating the express fare charged on the route.
- No longer stops at Westboro, Dominion, Lincoln Fields or Pinecrest stations in the PM peak.
- All morning trips now serve Bayshore.
December 24th, 2017
- Route is rerouted to serve Moodie Station
- Route serves Bayshore/Moodie Station via Transitway instead of Hwy 417.
- Pinecrest station now becomes "Off Only" in the AM, this was done to speed up service.
- Trips heading westbound now sign "Glen Cairn" instead of "Kanata".
Previous route maps
Mackenzie King direction
- 267 Glen Cairn (PM peak) - Does not stop at Westboro, Dominion, Lincoln Fields or Pinecrest stations.
Points of Interest/Popular Locations
- Ottawa U
- Rideau Centre