Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 265 'Mackenzie King/Beaverbrook'
Route 265 is a bus route operated by OC Transpo in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Route 265 is a peak period connexion route that runs from Kanata to Downtown. Service operates Monday to Friday from 6:00 to 9:00 (AM peak) and 3:00 to 6:00 (PM peak).
It is unique as it is the only connexion route that operates in a circular routing for its entire route in the suburban communities for both peak periods.
December 25th, 2016
- Rebranded and renumbered to Connexion route 265 from green express route 65, eliminating the express fare charged on the route.
- No longer stops at Westboro, Dominion, Lincoln Fields or Pinecrest stations in the PM peak.
December 24th, 2017
- Route is rerouted to serve Moodie Station
- Route serves Bayshore/Moodie Station via Transitway instead of Hwy 417.
- Pinecrest station now becomes "Off Only" in the AM, this was done to speed up service.
- Trips heading westbound now sign "Beaverbrook" instead of "Kanata".
Previous route maps
Mackenzie King direction
- 265 Beaverbrook (PM peak) - Does not stop at Westboro, Dominion, Lincoln Fields or Pinecrest stations.
Points of Interest/Popular Locations
- Bayshore Shopping Centre
- Tunney's Pasture Federal Government Offices
- Bayview O-Train Station
- Rideau Centre