Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 263 'Mackenzie King/Stanleys Corners'
Route 263 is a bus route operated by OC Transpo in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Route 263 is a Connexion route that runs from Stittsville to Tunney's Pasture Station. Service operates Monday to Friday from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM (AM peak) and 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM (PM peak).
December 25th, 2016
- Route 263 is rebranded to new Connexion Route 263 in preparations for the launch of the O-Train Confederation Line in 2018.
- Express premium no longer required.
- All morning trips now serve Bayshore station.
- No longer stops at Westboro, Dominion, Lincoln Fields or Pinecrest stations in the PM peak.
December 24th, 2017
- Will use the newly opened West Transitway instead of Highway 417 between Moodie and Holly Acres and serve Moodie Station.
- Will no longer stop at Pinecrest Station in the AM, unless requested by a passenger.
- Westbound destination name will be changed to Stanley Corners” instead of “Stittsville”.
October 6th, 2019
- Will end at Tunney's Pasture Station. Service to downtown will be replaced by O-Train Line 1.
- Will no longer stop at Moodie Station in the AM, unless requested by a passenger. Full service will continue in the PM.
Previous route maps
Points of Interest/Popular Locations
- Bayshore Shopping Centre
- Goulbourn Recreation Centre
- Lincoln Fields Shopping Centre
- Tunney's Pasture