Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 199
Route 199 is a bus route operated by OC Transpo in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Route 199 is a local limited service route connecting the RCMP Headquarters in Barrhaven with O-Train Line 1 service at Hurdman Station.
September 6th, 2009
- New peak period route that connects Place d'Orleans with the new RCMP building in Barrhaven.
December 19th, 2010
- Departures from Place d'Orléans to the RCMP office in Barrhaven will be adjusted to better match customer requirements. Trips will leave at 6 and 7 AM, instead of 7 and 7:30 AM.
June 28th, 2015
- No service to Train or Cyrville stations.
September 6th, 2015
- Route is revised to travel via Merivale and West Hunt Club to serve the new Transport Canada location on Cleopatra Drive.
December 25th, 2016
- Route is classified as a local limited service route from a peak period route.
October 15th, 2018
- All eastbound trips now serve R.R 174/Montreal Rd.
October 6th, 2019
- Route is shortened to end at Hurdman Station.
- Service between Hurdman and Blair will be replaced by Line 1.
- Service between Blair and Place d'Orleans will be available with new rapid Route 39.
- Trips to the 73 Leikin will sign "Leikin" instead of "Barrhaven".
May 3rd, 2020
- Line 2 train service at Greenboro will be replaced with Line 2 Bus service in preparations for the launch of Stage 2 LRT in 2022.
Previous route maps
Points of Interest/Popular Locations
- Billings Bridge Shopping Centre
- Riverside Medical Centre
- South Keys Mall