Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 14
Route 14 is a bus route operated by OC Transpo in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Route 14 is a frequent route that operates in the St. Laurent, Vanier, Centretown, Westboro and Tunney's Pasture areas of Ottawa.
September 1st, 1986
- Route renumbered from Route 54.
June 22nd, 1989
- Route is extended to terminate at St. Laurent station. Service to Range and Chapel streets is replaced by Route 16.
September 2nd, 2001
- School trips to Notre Dame are renumbered to new Route 684. Routing will be unchanged.
September 4th, 2004
- Westbound buses will sign “Carlington” instead of “Iris”.
- Route will become an accessible route later in the fall.
April 20th, 2014
- 5 morning trips will be added to start at Laperrière & Kirkwood.
October 6th, 2019
- Will be extended along Parkdale north of Gladstone to Tunney's Pasture Station.
- Will be split into two routes at Tunney's Pasture: Route 14 between St-Laurent and Tunney's Pasture; Route 53 between Carlington and Tunney's Pasture.
- On weekdays, new Route 114 will provide selected additional trips along the current Route 14 routing between Carlington and Rideau Station.
- For service from Carlington to Gladstone, use Route 114 or transfer to Route 14 on Parkdale at Wellington.
April 26th, 2020
- Will be revised to travel via Mackenzie King Station due to Rideau Street closing for a street renewal project.
December 20th, 2020
- Will return eastbound service to Scott Street between Tunney's Pasture Station and Parkdale Avenue. Trips will travel from Tunney's Pasture Station to Scott St., then to Parkdale Ave.
- Will return to their regular routing via Rideau Street with the completion of the Rideau St. Project.
Previous route maps
Points of Interest/Popular Locations
- Confederation Square
- Ottawa Hospital - Civic
- Rideau Centre
- St. Laurent Complex
- St. Laurent Shopping Centre