Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 114
Route 114 was a bus route operated by OC Transpo in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Route 114 was a regular route that serves important areas of Southeast Ottawa. Some trips also serve Tapiola on an hourly basis.
August 31st, 2008
- New route that will replace a portion of Route C84 serving Greenboro and Hunt Club Park, and will supplement Route 98 along the Transitway between South Keys and Greenboro.
- Route will operate from Greenboro Station through the Hunt Club Park community via Karsh towards St, Laurent station.
- Some trips will end at Elmvale, but most will be extended to St. Laurent Station, including on weekends.
- Route will operate every 5 minutes in the peak period.
- See new Route 98 for service through the community to downtown.
September 1st, 2013
- Route will have two new early trips added — one on Sunday from Elmvale to Hurdman, and one on weekdays from Elmvale.
- Early morning service will also be rerouted southbound on weekdays in order to bring service closer to Ottawa Train Yards and employment centres along Belfast and Industrial.
- Several trips will travel from St. Laurent Blvd., via Belfast and the roadway in front of Farm Boy, then via Industrial to the regular routing.
June 28th, 2015
- No service to Train Station.
December 20th, 2015
- Does not serve Hurdman Station. Trips start and end at St-Laurent Station.
April 24th, 2016
- The first-weekday trip southbound was cancelled due to low ridership.
- Larger buses were used on key trips.
June 19th, 2016
- Route is modified to operate from Karsh and Lorry Greenberg via Conroy, Johnston, Bank and Hunt Club to the Transitway, replacing Route 143.
Some trips also serve Tapiola on an hourly basis.
September 3rd, 2017
- Route is combined with Route 298 to become new frequent Route 40.
- Peak period trips will be extended to Hurdman Station.
Previous route maps
Points of Interest/Popular Locations
- Elmvale Mall
- St. Laurent Centre
- South Keys Shopping Centre