Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 104
Route 104 was a bus route operated by OC Transpo in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Route 104 was a regular route that ran from Place d'Orléans station to Carleton University. Some trips would begin/terminate at Hurdman Station.
December 20th, 2015
- Replaces Route 95 from Place d’Orléans to Hurdman, and replaces Routes 4 and 129 from Hurdman to Carleton University.
- Runs 7 days/week. Serves Hurdman, St-Laurent and Blair in both directions.
June 25th, 2017
- New routing and stop locations at Hurdman Station.
October 15th, 2018
- Buses will exit at the Montreal Road Highway 174 ramp every trip. Service to Montreal Station east (#2461) will no longer be on-request only.
October 6th, 2019
- Route is cancelled and replaced by an extension of Route 10 from Carleton to Hurdman.
- Service between Hurdman and Blair is replaced by O-Train Line 1.
- New rapid Route 39 replaces service east of Blair.
Previous Route Maps
Points of Interest/Popular Locations
- Carleton University (O-Train Line 2)
- Hurdman Station