Orléans Express is an intercity and charter coach operator based in Montréal, Québec. It is a subsidiary of Keolis Canada.
- Bas St-Laurent: Québec—Rimouski
- Centre-du-Québec: Montréal—Drummondville—Victoriaville (acquired from Autobus Drummondville in 2011)
- Gaspesie: Rimouski—Percé—Gaspé
- Gaspesie: Rimouski—Mantane—Gaspé
- Mauricie: Montréal—Trois-Rivières—Québec
- Centre-du-Québec: Montréal—Drummondville—Victoriaville—Thetford Mines (acquired from Autobus Drummondville in 2011; service cut back to Victoriaville on January 1, 2015)
- Troise-Rivières—Shawinigan—La Tuque (discontinued on January 1, 2015; taken over by Autobus Chevrette in 2015)
Orleans Express was founded in 1990 after six former Voyageur Colonial managers purchased a number of lines from their former employer. These were the Montréal—Québec, Bas St-Laurent, and Gaspesie services. Included in the sale was 80 buses. Orleans Express also rehired a number of former Voyageur employees. Operations commenced in July of 1990.
Keolis, a French passenger transportation company, bought a 75 percent stake in Orléans Express in 2002. Keolis purchased the rest of the company in 2012.
In 2003, Orléans Express launched their package delivery service known as Éxpedibus. Orléans Express acquired Maratime-based Acadian Lines in 2004 which operated as a subsidiary of Orléans Express. They also inherited Acadian's Express Courier service.
In September 2009, Groupe Orleans was formed after the acquisition of Lanau Com, Lanau Mécano, Les Transports Fagnant, Sabem, Autobus Lachenaie, Murray Hill, and the urban transportation operations of Lanau Bus operatig in the MRCs of Les Moulins and Assomption from Groupe Gaudreault. Keolis became the sole shareholder in 2012 and Groupe Orléans was renamed Keolis Canada.
Following the full acquisition by Keolis, Orléans Express launched a new interior and exterior look on their buses in October 23, 2012. Coaches carry the Keolis teal and blue livery with the Keolis name on the side.
- "Sale of Bus Routes Concluded." The Gazette: D1. Apr 03 1990. ProQuest. Web. 4 Feb. 2017.
- "Voyageur sells profitable bus operation in Quebec." Globe & Mail [Toronto, Canada] 3 Apr. 1990: B3. Infotrac Newsstand. Web. 4 Feb. 2017.
- "Orleans Express Hits the Road: Firm Operates most Lucrative Bus Routes in Quebec." The Gazette (Index-only)Jul 10 1990. ProQuest. Web. 4 Feb. 2017.
- Groupe Orléans Express - Groupe Gaudreault, transaction confirmed, cnw.ca, retrieved on 2010-08-01
- Groupe Orléans becomes Keolis Canada (press release). 08 June 2012. Retrieved on 20 August 2012.