| Area Served
|| Orangeville, ON
| Fleet size
|| 3 buses
| Number of routes
Orangeville Transit began operations on December 2nd, 1991. The service is currently operated by First Bus. The fleet is made up of three Grande West Vicinity buses. At times school buses are used if low floor buses are not available for service.
Hours of service are every half-hour Monday to Friday from 7:15am to 6:15pm and Saturday 8:45am to 5:45pm. Orangeville Transit operates three routes:
- Blue - serves the south and west area, bounded by Town Line, Riddell Rd., Centenial Rd. and Broadway.
- Green - serves the area east of Highway 10 around the Headwaters Health Care Centre as well as the northern perimeter, including Fairgrounds Shopping Centre and the Orangeville Mall.
- Orange - serves the central area, Tony Rose Memorial Sports Centre, Alder Street Recreation Centre, Orangeville District Secondary School and Westside Secondary School.
| Age group
|| Cash fare
|| 10 ride tickets
|| Monthly pass
| Children (under 5)
- Special needs monthly pass - $25.00
- Transit users with personal mobility devices are to use special cards to signal the operator on any route that uses low floor buses. The cards are a yellow K (kneeling) and an orange R (ramp) and are expressly intended for use on the Vicinity buses.
- Address: Forth St. and Broadway
- Address: 87 Broadway, Orangeville, ON L9W 1K1
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 519-941-5303
- Phone: 519-941-0440 ext. 2250
- ↑ Town of Orangeville - Transit, retrieved on 2009-04-12.
- ↑ Wikipedia, retrieved on 2009-04-12
- ↑ . City of Orangeville. Retrieved 2016-08-18.
||201601, 201602, 201801
||915-917, 96777, 099059, 109016, 119059, 139134, 212968, 227941, 227952, 228723, 235562, 239876, 932757
||Blue, Green, Orange
|Greater Golden Horseshoe Agencies