Olean Area Transit System
Olean Area Transit System is a public transport carrier, with services focused on the city of Olean, in New York.
Service is comprised of of one main loop route through the City of Olean, a downtown Olean circulator route, and supplemental service to the Village of Salamanca and Cuba. In addition, there is a bus shuttle for St. Bonaventure University.
First Transit coordinates the bus service for Olean Area Transit System out of their bus terminal in Belmont, NY.
- 1: Olean City Loop
- 2: Cuba-Olean-Salamanca (PM)
- 3: Salamanca-Olean-Cuba (AM/PM)
- 5: OATS Downtown Circulator
- St. Bonaventure to Allegany (village) Shuttle
- 4: Olean-Salamanca-Olean (Night) eliminated April, 2016
This section is incomplete. You can help!