Nova Bus LFS Shuttle
|Nova Bus LFS Shuttle|
|Years of manufacture||2005 to present|
The Nova Bus LFS Shuttle is an application of the Nova Bus LFS designed for short routes carrying high passenger volumes, for example as an airport shuttle. The demonstrator unit was equipped with perimeter seating and luggage racks over the front wheel wells.
- Length: 40 ft.
- Width: 102 in.
- 124 in. (new rear)
- 123 in. (old rear)
- Wheelbase: 244 in.
- Cummins ISL9 EPA 2010, 8.9L, 250 or 280 hp (late 2009-present)
- Cummins ISL EPA 2007, 8.9L, 280 hp
- Cummins ISC EPA 2004, 8.3L, 285 hp
- Cummins ISL EPA 2004, 8.9L, 280 hp
- Allison B400R
- Voith D864.5
- ZF 6AP1200B (late 2009-present)
- ZF 6HP552C (2006-2010)
- ZF 6HP554C (2005-2006)
- Plywood subfloor (1995 to 2008)
- Composite subfloor
- Altro Transflor
- Gerflor Tarabus
- MCC: standard (heat only)
- Carrier RF-353
- Thermo King
- Volvo Bus Electronic Architecture
- ABS disk brakes with traction control
Demonstrator and engineering units
Below is a list of known demonstrator and engineering buses.
|2005?||Launch vehicle at 2005 International Parking Institute Expo (Fort Lauderdale FL, May 22-25)|