Niagara Region Transit route 25 'Port Colborne - Welland'
|25||Port Colborne - Welland|
|Service span||Monday to Saturday|
|Buses used||35', 40'|
Route 25 is an intercity route operated by Niagara Region Transit.
Route 25 operates both northbound and southbound between Port Colborne and Welland. Flag stop service is available within Port Colborne, while the only stops in Welland are at Ontario/Canal Bank and Welland Terminal.
Service is operated hourly, with one bus provided by Welland Transit. Route 25 is currently the only Niagara Region Transit route to operate primarily with a vehicle branded for the local system.
Major stops include:
- Port Colborne City Hall
- Welland Terminal
- 25 Port Colborne - Welland
- Unknown: Welland Transit introduces a "Port Colborne Link" operating between Port Colborne City Hall and major trip generators in Welland.
- By September 2018: Full operational funding provided by Niagara Region.
- By September 2018: Route modified to operate directly between Port Colborne City Hall and Welland Terminal, with service to Seaway Mall and Niagara College (Welland Campus) discontinued.
- September 3, 2019: Service span extended to operate from 6:30am to 10:30pm, Monday to Saturday, to match operating hours of other Regional routes.
|Current||0750-0751, 1140-1142, 1150-1151, 1740, 1811, 1850, 1935-1938, 1950-1951, 2190-2192, 2830-2834|
|Current||22, 25, 40/45, 40A/45A, 40B/45B, 50/55, 60/65, 60A/65A, 70/75, 70A/75A|
|Greater Golden Horseshoe Agencies|
|Western New York and Niagara Area Agencies|