|Area Served||Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON|
|Fleet size||9 buses|
|Number of routes||3|
Niagara-on-the-Lake Transit is the transit agency in the town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. It is operated by Community Transport Group.
Service is provided Monday to Saturday between 7:45 a.m. and 6:45 p.m.
- Queenston-Glendale: Pilot program between July 2, 2015 and December 3, 2015. Eliminated due to low ridership.
Niagara College SAC Shuttle
Transit also runs five commuter shuttle routes linking the Glendale campus of Niagara College to Niagara Falls, Welland and St Catharines. This service runs from April to August for summer students at Niagara College.
- Route 1 - Welland Campus to Niagara on The Lake Campus
- Route 2 - Niagara Falls to Welland Campus (Niagara Square to Welland Campus)
- Route 3 - Niagara Falls to Niagara on The Lake Campus (Niagara Square to Glendale Campus)
- Route 4 - St. Catharines to Niagara on The Lake Campus (Pen Centre to Glendale Campus)
- Route 5 - St. Catharines to Welland Campus (Pen Centre to Welland Campus)
- Adults/Seniors/Students & Children = $3.00
- Children under 5 Yrs = Free
The Court House, 26 Queen Street, Niagara-on-the-Lake
10 Henegan Road, Virgil Business Park, Virgil, ON, LOS 1T0
- Phone: 905-468-3278 ext 270
|TS-01 to TS-04||2010||Ford/Girardin||E-450 SuperDuty/G5||Ford 6.7L Power Stroke||Ford TorqShift 5R110W||Built to STM specs.|
|TS-05 to TS-09||2012||Ford/Girardin||E-450 SuperDuty/G5||Ford 6.7L Power Stroke||Ford TorqShift 5R110W||
|Current||TS-01 to TS-04, TS-05 to TS-09|
|Current||Old Town-Glendale, Heritage Shuttle Old Town|
|Greater Golden Horseshoe Agencies|