| New Flyer MD30
| Years of manufacture
|| 2013 to 2017
|| 30 feet
|| 96 inches
The New Flyer Industries MD30 is a medium-duty, low-floor transit and shuttle bus designed for a 10-year, 350,000-mile life. Part of the Midi range, it is a rebadged Alexander Dennis Enviro200Dart adapted for use in Canada and the United States. The first official operator of the MiDi is Autobus Paquette under contract to the CIT Laurentides north of Montreal.
In May 2017, New Flyer and Alexander Dennis announced that MiDi production will be transferred in the fourth quarter of the year from New Flyer's Minnesota facility to Alexander Dennis's facility in Indiana. Sales, marketing and aftermarket parts will also be transitioned to Alexander Dennis with the full support of New Flyer. In total, New Flyer has produced 200 MiDi buses for 22 customers.
|Height: 9'5" (over HVAC)
|Turning radius: 27'11"
|Curb weight: 19,400 lbs
|Cummins ISB6.7 6.7 litre, 250 hp
||EPA 2010 & 2013
|All wheel disc brakes
|VDO Siemens mutiplex 24v
- Collingwood Public Transit (COLLTRANS) - Collingwood, ON
- Conseil intermunicipal de transport La Presqu'Île (operated by Le Groupe Transbus) - Hudson, L'Île-Perrot, Pincourt, and Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC
- Conseil intermunicipal de transport des Laurentides (operated by Autobus Paquette) - southern Laurentides, QC
- Réseau de transport collectif régional de la MRC de L'Assomption (operated Keolis Canada) - L'Assomption, L'Épiphanie, Charlemagne, Repentigny, and Saint-Sulpice, QC
- Urbis Transport urbain Les Moulins (operated by Keolis Canada) - Mascouche and Terrebonne, QC
- Victoria Regional Transit System - Victoria, BC (demonstration)
- Atomic City Transit - Los Alamos, NM
- Capital Area Rural Transportation System (CARTS) - San Marcos, TX
- Charleston Area Regional Transit Authority (CARTA) - Charleston, SC
- Franklin Regional Transit Authority (FRTA) - Greenfield, MA
- Go West Transit (Western Illinois University) - Macomb, IL
- Greater Attleboro Taunton Regional Transit Authority - Attleboro/Taunton, MA
- Krapf (Operating for Phlash (Philadelphia)) - West Chester, PA
- Manchester Transit Authority (MTA) - Manchester, NH
- Martha's Vineyard Regional Transit Authority - Martha's Vineyard, MA
- Metro Area Transit - Omaha, NE
- Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) - Philadelphia, PA
- Valley Metro - McAllen, TX
- Valley Metro - Phoenix/Tempe, AZ (demonstration)
Demonstrator and engineering units
Below is a list of known demonstrator and engineering buses.
- ↑ . (Press Release. New Flyer Industries Retrieved 5/18/2014.
- ↑ New Flyer and Alexander Dennis Agree to Transition MiDi® Bus to North American-Based Alexander Dennis Inc. Retrieved on May 10,2017
- ↑ Tempe to Test New Vehicle Type on Orbit Service. 16 July 2013. Press release. Retrieved on 18 July 2013.