New Flyer Industries Frameless Windows
The Frameless Windows option is an option for bonded-type passenger windows. In 2006, New Flyer retrofitted their DE40LFR demo with this option. Their DE40LFA BRT model received the same makeover shortly after. This feature is now standard on Xcelcior buses.
- BC Transit - Province of British Columbia
- Coast Mountain Bus Company - Metro Vancouver, BC
- Medicine Hat Transit - Medicine Hat, AB
- West Vancouver Municipal Transit - West Vancouver, BC
- ABQ RIDE - Albuquerque, NM
- Pierce Transit - Pierce County, WA
- Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC Transit) - Las Vegas, NV
- St. Cloud Metropolitan Transit Commission - St. Cloud, MN
- Valley Metro - Phoenix/Mesa, AZ
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority - Washington D.C.
|New Flyer Industries|