Neoplan USA AN445TLF
|Neoplan USA AN445TLF|
|Years of manufacture||? to 2006|
The Neoplan USA AN445TLF Intraliner is a 45 foot fully low floor transit bus. The bus uses a V-drive configuration where the engine is mounted transversely. The frame is constructed of electrically welded, integral construction of stainless and mild steel with stainless steel wheel housings, stepwells, and engine area. Double sided, galvanized steel roof and side panels are attached to frame with spot welds or glue. The front and rear caps are of fiberglass.
The AN445TLF was sold mainly to United States transit agencies.
- Detroit Diesel Series 40
- Detroit Diesel Series 50
- Detroit Diesel Series 50G (CNG)
- Cummins C8.3
- Cummins ISM
Available in rear or roof mount. Driver's unit included with front windshield defroster, incorporating a separate air ventilation system, which utilizes blowers and ram-air vent.
- Thermo King with Intelligaire controls
- 12/24 volt system with two to four heavy-duty batteries.
- Delco Remy 24 volt starter motor
- Allen Bradley or Dinex I/O Control Multiplexing Systems are optional.
- 12-volt dual (sealed beam) headlights and LED exterior lights.
- MAN solid beam
- Meritor FH-946 deep drop non-drive steerable axle
- Meritor RC-26-720 drop center rigid axle with 80° input drive
- ZF AV V9-65L-131
Meritor Wabaco ABS system standard with Automatic Traction Control (ATC) optional.
- Bendix "S" cam brakes with Haldex automatic slack adjusters and MGM brake chambers.
- ZF axles use ZF disc brakes
- Two-section curved to eliminate sun glare and reflection with upper portion tinted with sunguard
- Passenger windows:
- Tiltable upper transom and standard glazing (1/4" tempered safety glass)
- Sliding or solid pane (laminated safety glass or acrylic) and sacrificial panels optional
- Energy absorbing bumpers on front and rear
- Roof escape hatches
- Dry type chemical fire extinguisher
- Fire detection system
- Methane detection system for CNG
- Dual 70-gallon capacity each
- Roof mounted tanks for CNG
- up to 40 passengers
- Port of Seattle - Seattle, WA
- United Airlines - Chicago O'Hare International Airport, IL and San Francisco International Airport, CA