Neoplan USA AN435LF
|Neoplan USA AN435LF|
|Years of manufacture||? to 2006|
The Neoplan USA AN435LF is a 35 foot low floor transit with steps in the rear with the powertrain cradle mounted in a T-Drive configuration at the rear. The frame is electrically welded, integraly constructed of stainless and mild steel. The roof and side panels are of double sided, galvanized steel and attached to frame with spot welds or glue. The front and rear caps are fiberglass and the wheel housings, stepwells, and engine area are stainless steel.
The only known customer for the AN435LF was the RFTA in Colorado.
- Detroit Diesel Series 40
- Detroit Diesel Series 50
- Detroit Diesel Series 50G (CNG)
- Cummins C8.3
- Cummins ISM
- Thermo King with Intelligaire controls
- Available in rear or roof mount.
- Driver's unit included with front windshield defroster, incorporating a separate air ventilation system, which utilizes blowers and ram-air vent.
- 12/24 volt system with two to four heavy-duty batteries.
- Delco Remy 24 volt starter motor
- Allen Bradley or Dinex I/O Control Multiplexing Systems are optional.
- 12-volt dual (sealed beam) headlights and LED exterior lights.
- Front: Meritor FH-946 deep drop non-drive steerable axle.
- Rear: Meritor RC-26-633 planetary drive axle
- Bendix "S" cam brakes with Haldex automatic slack adjusters and MGM brake chambers.
- Meritor Wabaco ABS system standard.
- Automatic Traction Control (ATC) optional.
- dual 70-gallon capacity each.
- roof mounted tanks for CNG
- up to 37 passengers
- Upper portion of the two-section curved windshield tinted with sunguard.
- Windshields curved to eliminate sun glare and reflection.
- Passenger windows have tiltable upper transom and standard glazing (1/4" tempered safety glass)
- Sliding or solid pane (laminated safety glass or acrylic) and sacrificial panels optional.
- Energy absorbing bumpers on front and rear
- Roof escape hatches
- Dry type chemical fire extinguisher
- Fire detection system
- Methane detection system for CNG
- Roaring Fork Transportation Authority - Aspen, CO