Neoplan USA AN430
|Neoplan USA AN430|
|Years of manufacture||1986 to 1995|
The Neoplan USA AN430 was a 30-foot high floor transit bus sold in the United States.
The AN430 used an electrically welded, integral steel structure. Carbon steel was used for the majority with stainless steel used for areas such as the wheel housings, engine bay, and stepwells. The galvanized steel roof and body panels were either welded or adhered to the frame. The front and rear of the bus were moulded from fibreglass.
The AN430 was available with two doors. Initially offering plug-type doors, slide glide and flip out doors would later become options. A wheelchair lift could be specified at the front door.
|Width: 96" or 102"|
|Height: 120" (132 over rooftop HVAC)|
|Cummins L10 275 hp|
|Detroit Diesel 6V92TA|
|Detroit Diesel Series 50 275 hp|
|Front: Rockwell 17100|
|Rear: Rockwell 59730|
- Transportes de Baja California Azul y Blanco, J. Magallanes, S.A. de C.V. - Tijuana, Baja California
- Houston Department of Aviation - Houston, TX
- Jacksonville Transportation Authority - Jacksonville, FL
- Loves Park Transit District - Loves Park, IL
- Houston METRO - Houston & Harris County, TX
- Rockford MTD - Rockford, IL
- TheBus - Honolulu, HI
- Virgin Islands Transit (VITRAN) - St. Croix, St. John & St. Thomas, VI