Neoplan USA AN122/3 Skyliner
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Neoplan USA AN122/3|
|Years of manufacture||1989 to 2002|
- Electrically welded, integral construction of stainless and mild steel
- Double sided, galvanized steel roof and sidewall panels attached to frame with spot welds or glue
- Front and rear caps are fiberglass
- Stainless steel wheel housings, stepwells, and engine area.
- up to 85 passengers
- Front: Neoplan Independent Front Suspension with Meritor axle hubs.
- Drive: ZF 130
- Trailing: Neoplan Independent Front Suspension with Meritor axle hubs.
- ZF disc brake with automatic slack adjusters
- Meritor Wabaco ABS system standard.
- Automatic Traction Control (ATC) optional.
- Three 160-gallon capacity behind front axle
- 12/24 volt system with two 8D or 4 group 31 batteries.
- 12 volt dual rectangular (sealed beam) headlights and marker lamps
- Rear HVAC unit and basebaord heaters
- Thermo-King driver's HVAC unit includes front windshield defroster.
- Accessible through a full size door as well as one right side and one left side luggage door
- Capacity of up to 120 cubic feet
- Antelope Valley Transit Authority (AVTA) - Palmdale & Lancaster, CA
- Big Taxi Tours - New York, NY
- Chicago Double Decker Co. - Chicago, IL
- Sunrise Plaza, Inc. - Los Angeles, CA
Demonstrator & Engineering Units
|1189||1989||1N9HK23A9KL013117||Detroit Diesel 8V92TA||Allison HT-741|
|8/1990||1N9HK23A_LL013085||Detroit Diesel 8V92TA||Allison HT-741|