National Express Transit
National Express Transit is an operating subsidiary in the United States and Canada of National Express, a British multi-national public transport company.
Created in 2012, National Express Transit operates public transportation and paratransit services.
In August, 2012, National Express Transit acquired the contracts of agencies previously operated by Forsythe Management; Arlington Transit, of Arlington, VA, and Westmoreland County Transit Authority of Westmoreland County, PA.
- Stock Transportation - school bus operation
also, partners with Canadian-based online booking platform, Busbud.
- Arlington Transit - Arlington, VA
- Durham School Services - school bus operation
- Fox Bus Lines - Millbury, MA
- Jackson Transit System - Jackson, MS
- Kern Regional Transit - Kern, CA
- Merced County Transit - Merced County, CA
- MBTA - Boston, MA (paratransit services)
- Petermann Transportation - school bus operation
- Solano County Transit - Solano County, CA
- Westmoreland County Transit Authority - Westmoreland County, PA
- White Plains Bus Company - White Plains, NY
- Yuma County Intergovernmental Public Transportation Authority - Yuma County, AZ