Motor Coach Industries D4000
|Motor Coach Industries D4000|
|Years of manufacture||D4000 2001 to 2005|
D4000H 2002 to 2003
D4000N 2002 to 2003
|Width||96 or 102 inches|
The Motor Coach Industries D4000 is an intercity and commuter motorcoach. It was introduced as the 102-D3 and was renamed to follow the naming conventions established with the launch of new coaches in 2001. In 2005, MCI introduced the updated versions of the D4000: the D4000 "Classic" and D4000 "Contemporary". The latter has a revised front fascia and flush-mounted windows.
Like the 102-D3, the D4000 was available with fluted stainless steel on the lower body. Other options included a wheelchair lift and bi-parting plug-type entrance door.
- Length: 40.50'
- Width: 96 or 102"
- Height: 11' 5"
- Meritor Q Plus
- Ross integral power steering
- Saskatchewan Transportation Company - Regina, SK
- All West Coachlines - Sacramento, CA & Reno, NV
- Amsterdam Transit - Amsterdam, NY
- Birnie Bus Service - Rome, NY
- CDTA - Albany, NY
- DART First State
- Cleveland RTA - Cleveland, OH
- Lakeland Bus Lines - Dover, NJ
- NJ Transit
- Pace - (Suburban) Chicago, IL
- Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority (PSTA) - Clearwater, FL
- Rochester-Genesee Regional Transportation Authority - Rochester, NY
- Santa Clarita Transit - Santa Clarita, CA
- Schoharie County Public Transportation - Schoharie County, NY
- ShuttleBus - Biddeford, ME
- Top of the Line Tours/Jim Allen - Charleston, SC
|Motor Coach Industries|