Mobility Ventures MV-1
|Mobility Ventures MV-1|
|Years of manufacture||2011 to present|
The Mobility Ventures MV-1 is passenger van design specifically for wheelchair users. In addition to private use and taxi service, the MV-1 has been adopted by some transit agencies for paratransit use. It was launched in 2011 by Vehicle Production Group and manufactured by AM General.
The chassis allows for a six-inch ground clearance, and a wide door ahead of the rear wheels features a telescopic ramp to allow a wheelchair to board. Ample space allows for an easier turn towards the front of the vehicle or towards the rear which each have space for a wheelchair.
- GO Transit - Toronto, ON
- Barrie Transit - Barrie, ON
- Burlington Transit - Burlington, ON
- Durham Region Transit (DRT) - Durham Region, ON
- Sarnia Transit - Sarnia, ON
- Chatham Area Transit (CAT) - Savannah, GA
- El Sol - East Los Angeles, CA
- Hillsborough Area Regional Transit (HART) - Tampa Bay & Hillsborough County, FL
- Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority - Buffalo, NY (supervisor units)