Mississauga Transit route 7 'Airport'
|Number of Branches||1|
Route 7 Airport is a bus route operated by MiWay in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
The route primarily serves Eglinton Avenue, Matheson Boulevard, Airport Road, and Morning Star Drive. It provides service to the City Centre, Hurontario and Malton neighborhoods of Mississauga.
- 7 Airport (Monday to Sunday)
- August 3, 2004 - Route revised to serve new Terminal 1 at Toronto Pearson International Airport, no longer serving Terminal 2.
- March 21, 2005 - Saturday midday frequency increased to 30 minutes from 60 minutes.
- September 6, 2005 - Weekday early AM routing is modified to match weekday rush hour routing within the Airport Corporate Centre Area, using Eglinton Avenue, Orbitor Drive, Matheson Boulevard, and Spectrum Way.
- January 25, 2010 - Route designated as accessible, with low floor buses used at all times.
- June 28, 2010 - Sunday routing to Woodbine Centre is eliminated. Due to the shorter routing, Sunday frequency increases to 35 minutes from 45 minutes.
- January 30, 2012 - Modified routing within the Airport Corporate Centre to be consistent 7 days a week, serving Skymark Hub on Skymark Avenue. Route now uses Spectrum Way, Matheson Boulevard, Explorer Drive, Skymark Avenue, and Commerce Boulevard back to Eglinton Avenue.
- September 3, 2012 - Earlier Sunday service beginning at 7:00am is implemented.
- November 22, 2017 - Routing modified to serve Renforth Transitway Station.
- January 1, 2018 - Saturday AM frequency increased to 30 minutes from 60 minutes.
- April 28, 2019 - 24 hour service is introduced, operating Monday to Friday with 40 minute frequency between 2:00am to 5:00am.