Mississauga Transit route 51 'Tomken'
|Number of Branches||1|
|Buses used||New Flyer D40LF, D40LFR|
Route 51 Tomken is a MiWay route. Service is provided between Stanfield Road/Middlegate Road and Cardiff Boulevard/Lorimar Drive, travelling along Tomken Road. All runs are operated by Malton excluding runs 70 and 71 as those are school extras. Saturday service operates with buses from Central Parkway as the Malton garage is closed on weekends.
- 51 Tomken - Stanfield Road and Middlegate Road to Cardiff Boulevard and Lorimar Drive (Monday-Saturday)
- 51A Tomken-Meyerside - Stanfield Road and Middlegate Road to Britannia Road east of Tomken Road (Monday-Friday, peak periods only). Cancelled March 24, 2014.
- As of February 27, 2017
- March 24, 2014 - Service on route 51A is cancelled and the north end looping is replaced by a new route, 52 Shawson Loop. Frequency of route 51 improves to 11 minutes during peak as route 51A buses are rescheduled as route 51 buses.
- December 12, 2011 – Route becomes accessible
- September 5, 2005 - Route 52 Tomken-Meyerside is renamed route 51A 'Tomken-Meyerside'.
- Mid 2015 - Route is no longer split with Central during weekdays with the exceptions of school extras.
Signs effective June 1, 2015
- 51S TOMKEN ~ 51 TO STANFIELD
- 51N TOMKEN ~ 51 TO CARDIFF
- 51A N TOMKEN ~ 51A TO MEYERSIDE (No longer used)
- 51A N TOMKEN ~ 51A TO SHAWSON (No longer used)
- 51A S TOMKEN ~ 51A TO STANFIELD (No longer used)