Mississauga Transit route 10 'Bristol-Britannia'
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Number of Branches||1|
Route 10 Bristol-Britannia is a MiWay route. Service is provided between City Centre Transit Terminal and Meadowvale Town Centre, mainly travelling along Central Parkway, Bristol Road, Britannia Road, and Windwood Drive.
- Prior to October 20, 2003 - route 10 travels from the City Centre Transit Terminal along Rathburn Road, Mavis Road, Winterton Way, and Terry Fox Way to Bristol Road.
- October 20, 2003 - As part of major route changes, route 10 is revised between City Centre Transit Terminal and Meadowvale Town Centre, travelling along Hurontario Street, Bristol Road, River Grove Avenue, Britannia Road, Grossbeak Drive, Osprey Boulevard, Trelawny Circle, Aquitaine Avenue, and serving the Copenhagen area north of Meadowvale TC. Service along Mavis Road is replaced by route 61, while service along Winterton Way and Terry Fox Way is replaced by route 68.
- September 5, 2005 - route renamed 10 'Bristol-Britannia'.
- September 6, 2011 - Routing revised to travel between City Centre Transit Terminal and Meadowvale Town Centre, no longer serving the Copenhagen area. Route 90 replaces route 10's former service to the Copenhagen area. Revised frequencies: 20 minutes weekday peak, 30 minutes weekday midday, 30 minutes Saturday, 40 minutes Sunday.
- April 11, 2016 - Route extended along Bristol Road east of Hurontario Street, Kennedy Road/Central Parkway, Meadows Drive, and Robert Speck Parkway to City Centre Transit Terminal, replacing route 65.
- October 24, 2016 - Routing revised to travel along Windwood Drive, Tours Road, Miller's Grove, and Battleford Drive to Meadowvale Town Centre. Service along Grossbeak Drive and Osprey Boulevard is replaced by 46.