Mississauga Transit route 107 'Malton Express'
|Number of Branches||1|
|Buses used||New Flyer XD40, Orion VII|
Route 107 Malton Express is a Mississauga Transit route. Limited stop service is provided between City Centre Transit Terminal and Humber College North Campus. Along its' route, it connects several important hubs, including Skymark Hub, the LINK Station, the employment areas around Airport Road and American Drive, and Westwood Mall.
The following is a current list of stops as of January 4, 2016.
- City Centre Transit Terminal
- Central Parkway Station
- Cawthra Station
- Tomken Station
- Dixie Station
- Tahoe station
- Etobicoke Creek Station
- Skymark Hub
- Carlingview Drive /Meteor Drive
- Carlingview Drive/Dixon Road
- Campus Road/Bresler Drive
- LINK Station
- American Drive/Northam Drive
- Northwest Drive/American Drive
- Goreway Drive/Derry Road
- Westwood Mall
- Humber College North Campus
- Eastgate Parkway/Tahoe Boulevard
- Creekbank Road/Eglinton Avenue
- Matheson Boulevard/Spectrum Way
- Matheson Boulevard/Orbitor Drive
- As of April 20, 2014
- Nov, 2014 - Saturday service was introduced.
- June 30, 2014 - Stop added at Matheson Boulevard and Spectrum Way.
- March 25, 2013 - Midday frequency is improved to 18.5 minutes from the previous 28 minutes. 2 buses are added to the route during midday.
- October 22, 2012 - Route extended to Humber College North Campus and midday service introduced. Peak frequency of 16-18 minutes, midday frequency of 28 minutes.
- July 2, 2012 - Routing modified to serve the new LINK Station bus loop off Viscount Road.
- October 4, 2010 - Route assigned MiExpress buses as part of MiWay brand launch.
- September 6, 2010 - Stops added at Carlingview Drive and Dixon Road, Campus Road and Bresler Drive, and American Drive and Viscount Road
- March 22, 2010 - Route introduced providing peak only service with 15 minute frequency between City Centre Transit Terminal and Westwood Mall . Roue travels via Highway 403, Eastgate Parkway, and Matheson Boulevard to Skymark Hub. PM southbound trips travel via Tomken Road and Rathburn Road rather than Highway 403. Stops: Eastgate/Dixie, Creekbank/Eglinton, Matheson/Orbitor, Skymark Hub, Renforth/Eglinton, Carlingview/Meteor, Viscount/409, American/Northam, Northwest/American, Goreway/Derry.
- 107N MALTON EXP. ~ 107 TO WESTWOOD
- 107N MALTON EXP. ~ 107 TO HUMBER COLL.
- 107S MALTON EXP. ~ 107 TO CITY CENTRE
- 107S MALTON EXP. ~ 107 TO SQUARE ONE (Prior to July 2011)